Approval is required by the ARC Chairman before the project can begin.
- After submission, you will be notified if your application has been approved or not. If disapproved, a reason will be provided by the Chairman.
- Copies of applications are provided to the Association, Homeowner, and Management Company
- Site plans are required for all work submitted.
- The Architectural Review Committee generally meets once a month. Please plan ahead, as the approval process can take up to 30 days. However, a response is typically received within 48 hours or less.
- Please check with Madison County to inquire if a Building Permit will be required for your project.
If at any time you elect to change exterior colors or materials, you must submit the proposed changes to the ARC. All Paint & Stain must be identified by Color Number and Manufacturer or Photo!
Section 29, Covenants – If a Lot Owner desires to alter, deviate, change exterior appearance, enclose, or incorporate additions of any type that deviate from the original plans and specifications as filed with the Developer, the application must be submitted to the Architectural Control Board for approval prior to the commencement of project construction. This includes most common areas of roof, fence, exterior color, and ancillary buildings. It is the Developer’s intent to maintain an attractive, harmonious appearance.